Friday, August 9, 2019

Potting Shed Art Studio

The potting shed art studio has been a dream that came to fruition only last august with the help of my husband and family. i could not have done it without them! sharing my love for art, painting & gardening with children and adults alike is just one more outlet for my artistic expression.. Garden shed potting shed love using old windows to build potting shed. gathering ideas for a potting shed. monticello antique marketplace: dream garden shed backwoods cottage: english delphiniums and a garden shed. i would make this my art studio. - my cottage garden. The potting shed studio in new harbor, me belongs to maine artist peggy farrell..







Find this pin and more on potting sheds/art studios/sweet retreats by shirley williams. the potting shed is a familiar signifier of a place where grumpy old men escape for some time to themselves. today is a good day to dream about old pots & proper potting sheds..

potting shed art studio